Dit product is niet meer op voorraad
AV1eCCR controller manages the solenoid and supports preset setpoint based on information received from oxygen cells. Oxygen is supplied by the solenoid in cycles: every 5 seconds – fixed pause, and 0.2-20 seconds – Oxygen supply. Time of Oxygen supply is calculated by the controller and depends on several factors:
• difference between the setpoint and O2 level change in the loop (proportional share);
• O2 level change speed in the loop (differential share);
• weighted error time (integral share).
AV1eCCR controller can work with any solenoids: normal-closed, maximal operative current – not more than 500 mA and maximal voltage when the solenoid is safely & reliably opened is not more than 5V. Such solenoids are installed on all modern rebreathers: Inspiration, Megalodon, Revo, Hummerhead, etc.
AV1eCCR controller does not support redundancy system (Master-Slave) to manage the solenoid, though it is possible to use the second AV1 computer with Fischer-connector for redundancy monitoring of Oxygen cells’ operation. In case if the main controller fails, this configuration allows you to finish your dive with manual Oxygen supply into the rebreather loop.
AV1eCCR controller calibration procedure is simple. It starts automatically with each controller’s switch on (though it is possible to cancel it), or you can force the calibration process via the Menu in Surface mode.
• O2 % in calibration gas is set up (by default – 98%);
• upon confirmation the solenoid is opened for uninterrupted supply and fills the loop with calibration gas;
• at the moment of gas supply via the solenoid Oxygen cells are tested in uninterrupted way. As soon as indication of each Oxygen cell stops changing during the set time period, cell calibraton is successfully finished. During this process testing for allowed cell indication level is made.
Important! Solenoid and cells must be calibrated in one gas volume.
AV1eCCR controller works with two independent power sources B1 and B2. By default B1 is the main power source. If during operation B1 discharged to less than 20% of nominal charge, then the controller switches to using B2 battery. If then B2 battery also discharges down to 20% and less, then power supply will be made from both batteries at the same time (connected in parallel).
The HUD has two L.E.D.s: red and green.
• If everything is in order, then green L.E.D. indicator is on;
• If everything is in order, but PO2 differs from the preset Setpoint by more than 0.2, but less than 0.4, then green indicator is slowly flashing;
• If everything is in order, but PO2 differs from the preset Setpoint by more than 0.4, then green indicator is quickly flashing.
• Ascending speed is high (faster than 10 meters/min.);
• Decompression ceiling depth is exceeded;
• Any Oxygen cell is out of order;
• РО2 is more than 1.6;
• РО2 is less than 0.4;
• Low battery charging level;
then green L.E.D. is off, and red L.E.D. indicator starts flashing, and Alarm warning appears on the screen.
AV1eCCR controller is supplied in 2 options:
• AV1eCCR (var1) controller does NOT have a built-in accumulator and has power supply from external accumulators.
• AV1eCCR (var2) controller has fully integrated power supply system: basic accumulator – removable one of 18650 standard accumulator of 3000 mAh capacity and a back-up LiPo accumulator of 1200 mAh.
Geen klantenbeoordelingen op het moment.
Prijzen zijn incl. btw